* early morning (3:30am)
* sea sick. Never really been sea sick before.
* Will caught a 32lb Salmon:
* [Ben has way more details.](http://blog.blowery.org/2007/04/20/thursday/) * Largest Salmon caught in California so far this season. * I'm way too tired to describe it more, but it was fun, and I'm definitely going to do it again.
* We saw whales too:
Though, the pictures don’t do them justice.
* Didn’t get to bed until 3:00am.
* MySQL-Cluster decided to shirt itself at 10:45pm. * NDB Cluster debugging sucks * ndb_restore at least works correctly. * Although, we had to tweak NoOfFragmentLogFiles to get restore working. * I wish we had went with a home built proprietary system, built on top of BerkeleyDB and our existing clustering tech, rather than trying to use MySQL-Cluster. Hindsight is 20/20 of course. * Will try to get all of our trace and debug info into a MySQL Bug report or at least a post on the [mysql-clsuter list](http://lists.mysql.com/cluster) next week.
* 0 work meetings. * 1 offsite. (fishing)
* 5 work emails.
* 0 work svn commits.
* 3 non-work emails sent.
* 0 non-work svn commits